Tuesday 17 March 2015

End of Hiatus

Wow...due to wonderful circumstance beyond my control i had to hang my blogging boots or blogging gloves....abi na blogging hand....for a while, well you get the idea.It has been a very fast paced two weeks, my colleagues can attest to that!!,so i had to invoke the "part time blogger" and "full time engineer" clause in my bio ;) .Little time to do so much but i managed it; had to see the boo first( very important ;) ),get my s*it together and started a training that could be described as.....a cram session,wrote exams to see who crammed the best...nna ehh son of man just tire, but it was for a good cause and God helped his son o. So but i start ranting about some other unnecessary things ,let me keep it short and sweet; am back now and i'll try to catch up on all i missed;)


TargetDex

No comments:

Post a Comment